|Nr 1, Tech 9th Road, Strefa rozwoju High & New Tech, Songshan Lake, DongGuan City, Prowincja Guangdongemail@example.com|
|Impact Head weight::||Impact head component weight:25kg||Seat impactor diameter::||200mm|
|Seat height: :||30~65cm||Loading times: :||0~99999 times, adjustable|
|Strength adjust::||Strength adjust: pressure adjust||Beams lifting way::||Electric lift|
|Standards:||ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011 ,EN 1335: 2000|
Furniture Quality Tester For Chair Backrest Tilt Mechanism Testing With BIFMA X5.1
Bifma X5.1 Chair backrest Tilt Mechanism Tester is applied to all chairs with backward function. It's used for testing the durability of the chair with backward function under the loading status. Test result: Loss function after the test shall not be qualified (based on customer specified requirements can be judged).
Evaluate durability of the chair with backward function under the loading status.
Suitable Test object: All office chairs with back backward function.
|Test speed:||10-30CPM ,|
|chair side load||225 lbs weight,|
|Test times||300, 000 times|
|Force: 0-1000N adjustable||0-1000N adjustable|
|Load Angle of armrest:||10 degrees|
|Loading times:||0~99999 times, adjustable|
|Strength adjust:||pressure adjust|
|Control:||PLC, text display|
|Ar supply:||Seat surface height kgf/cm^2 or above|
|Power:||1 AC 220V 50Hz 5A
ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2012 ,EN 1335: 2000
1. The chair or fixture with attached tilt mechanism shall be restrained on a test platform. Figure 10 shows one acceptable method of restraint.
2. If adjustable features are available, all adjustments shall be set at normal use conditions
3. A cycling device shall be attached to the chair or fixture at any location appropriate to apply a controlled (push and/or pull) motion
4. A test load of 102 kg (225 lb.) shall be secured on the center of the seat (or equivalent location on the fixture).
5. Adjust the cycling device to move the mechanism between the front and back stops, without overriding or impacting either stop
Reference test method
Standards: BIFMA X5.1-2011-13 Arm Strength Test - Vertical - Static :
13.1 Applicability: This test applies to all chairs with arms.
13.2 Purpose of Test: The purpose of the test is to evaluate the ability of a chair and arm to withstand stresses caused by applying vertical forces on the arm(s).